Monday, December 10, 2007

Manic Monday


Reach Access Flosser
(This is a repeat but it's worth signing up again)

Join Rice Select Flavor Club and receive a free reusable shopping bag and coupon

Naturals Cat Chow

Aquaphor from Eucerin

Free 2 Week Supply of Perfect Litter

Free samples from Spa Look (this does come)

Hemp fabric swatch and catalog

RCA Lightweight Headphones (free with Google Checkout)

VistaPrint Sample Portfolio
-includes:

  • Business Cards
  • Postcards
  • Folders
  • Magnets
  • Flyers
  • Brochures
  • Letterhead
  • Note Cards
  • Invitations
  • Announcements
  • Holiday Cards
Sunsilk Hairapy (can sign up multiple times)

BeingGirl Sample Pack (I signed up using my mom's name, my email address and my name for "daughter information", but I don't think they really care; It made me feel like a such a teenager again when I got it in the mail!)

Ready-Sit-Read Club from Target ( I was so excited to get this, it was an adorable backpack filled with all kinds of goodies for Jayden, you will want to sign up for this)

No comments: