Monday, December 10, 2007

Calgon take me away!

I don't know about you, but I love to stay in hotels. It's just so exotic to me. I especially love the cute little soaps and shampoos that you can get, because you know how much I love free stuff. My Momma always taught me to take the toilet paper, tissues, coffee, plastic cups etc., after all you paid enough so they owe you. I have been a very loyal member of Marriott hotel's rewards program for a long time. I've even gotten a free stay with my points. However, I found a site that has an incentive that Marriott does not. At Hotel Reservations they will match another competitors price if you make a reservation on-line. It has to be a “special internet rate” and the specifications have to be similar to the competitors but this is still a really cool deal. Another great incentive on this site is the rebate program. It's valid only when you book on-line using and it has several cash levels. If you stay 3 nights-$20 Rebate, 5 nights-$30, 8 nights- $50 and the list goes on. The offer is valid January 31st through March 31st and you have to mail in the coupon.



No comments: