Friday, December 21, 2007

AHHHHH!

Well, it's midnight and Jayden has been screaming his head off for the past 3 hours, literally non stop. My Mom, my step-Dad and I have all had to take turns walking the floor with him because that seems to be the only thing that makes him happy. I gave him orajel first and when he started screaming louder I gave him tylenol and then milicon. In between his crying fits he's doing this weird hiccup/burp thing. I looked it up online and all I could find was something about cronic hiccups and it says to try giving him water. Tried the water and I think it's helping because he spit up some water and he just spit up some of his dinner on me (perfect). Atleast he's getting all of the air out. He's currently sitting on my lap fighting sleep while trying to help me type. I dont know how I would have handled this if I was by myself tonight. I am just so thankful my parents are here to help me. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

The good thing about all of this was that Jay finally said 'Mama' and reached out for me when one of my parents were holding him. Even if he was in tears it still felt good to hear it.


FYE: After finishing that last sentence, Jay has fallen asleep on my shoulder. Now if I can just change his wet outfit without waking him up.....

No comments: