Tuesday, December 4, 2007

5 Months Belated


Jayden turned 5 months on the 3rd. He's trying to crawl big time. He's got his bottom half doing right but he can't quite figure out what to do with his arms. He's pretty much learned how to roll over too. I think the jumper that we got him has really helped strengthen his legs. He's also officially eating baby food and thank goodness he is not a picky eater like me. He takes after his father with that one. I also switched him from Soy to regular infant formula and he's doing pretty good on it. He's been keeping us up lately though because he's teething pretty bad. He won't seem to go to sleep until around midnight and then he's up again at 5, so we just put him in the bed with us and he goes back to sleep. He also won't sleep longer than about 20 minutes at a time when he naps throughout the day. So I'm usually on high alert during the day and it's kinda hard to get things done. I hated taking naps during the day when I was little and I still do so I gues I'm getting paid back for what I did. He's trying so hard to talk. He says Mama sometimes but he doesn't realize it, and he says "hey" a lot too. I think "hey" will probably end up being his first word.

No comments: