Monday, January 14, 2008

Neglect


After posting my Manic Monday I realized that I had not posted anything on here in a week! I apologize. Many of you are probably wondering how Jay is and he is doing great(but still teething). Tomorrow we go for his 6 month shots. His Daddy is going with me this time so it will be nice to have some help. The last time we went I felt so guilty on the way there because he was so happy acting and then he smiled and cooed at the nurse and then she felt bad for having to give him the shots. I have finally gotten into a routine with him. In the mornings we get up and eat breakfast and then I do some freelance writing and he takes a nap. Then we get up, drink apple juice, and take a walk in the stroller if it's not too cold(which lately it has been) and then play in the jumper and go back to sleep for little while.

I've been doing a lot of freelance writing this week for one company in particular so it has taken up most of my time that I usually spend blogging. But it's nice knowing that I'm able to make money and be at home with Jay. Things are going pretty well right now. Jake and I both have our nerves straightened out so we are doing good. Jake is like a totally different person now in a good way since he switched meds.(Jake hun don't freak out that I'm writing about you, it's only good stuff). We're still separated but we are kinda dating if that's what you want to call it. I'll post back about the doctor experience tomorrow!

No comments: