Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

When I was younger I wore glasses but only for reading. My eyes would not focus on one word, they would skip around. Eventually, my eyes got stronger as I matured and I quit wearing them. Well, now my eyes are gradually getting worse. I think it has a lot to do with all of the writing that I do. I can still see, but everything is starting to get kinda fuzzy. I have always loved driving at night, but last night I had a really hard time seeing. I have a partial lazy eye that I was born with and that is the eye that is weak. It is not noticeable unless you really look closely. The other eye is strong.

Either way, I need to get my eyes checked. Glasses can be expensive, even with vision insurance. If you already know what prescription that you need then you can go to ZenniOptical. They have very stylish frames that start at only $8. They have regular frames, sunsensor lenses, tinted sunglasses, bifocal and progressive lenses. They are able to sell their products so cheap because they sell directly to the consumer, with no other companies being involved.

Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!



No comments: