Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Belated MaNIc MonDaY


I am very sorry about being so late with this. I hope your Monday was not too Manic without it. I guess you could say that I had a pretty Manic Monday. Jayden cried terribly most of the day so I never found time to post. The orajel worked for about 15 minutes and then he was tired from crying so he cried somemore. He did better today and he stayed with Nana most of the day but she said he was much better than yesterday. Jake called and asked me to go on a short little road trip with him to another town. When a man is offerring Chick Fil A and Oldnavy I do not turn him down. Anyways, here's Manic Monday!
Request up to 10 blank greeting cards from Hallmark (Click on the card you want, then click on "request sample" icon listed in the pricing box.
Poise from Walmart
Get organized with the Click Fastener
Kotex from Walgreens
Extra::
From February Issue of Seventeen MagazineNo Purchase Necessary. Starting January 8, 2008, bring a copy of the February 2008 cover of Seventeen or a PRINTOUT of the seventeen.com home page to any participating JCPenney store to receive one (1) Flirtitude panty (approximate retail value: $7.50 each). Ten thousand (10,000) will be given away. While supplies last.

No comments: