Monday, October 15, 2007

MaNIc mOnDAy

Yay it's Manic Mondaly again! Even though it's Monday I hope you have a better one after signing up for all of this awesome stuff! :) I did'nt get too much in the mail this past week but it was big stuff so it's OK.

Basis Soap (from Walmart)

Hypoallergenic Pillowcase


Caress Exotic Oil Infusions

Nivea for men

Carmex Lip Balm

bain de terre hair mud masque

Head and Shoulders Shampoo

Monkey Brains Cereal (gross name I know but supposedly if you sign up you get free samples...link is at the bottom right hand corner)

CleanWell Hand Sanitizer

Morning Light Coffee T-Shirt


Dr. Scholls Foot Fashion Guide

AVEENO sample and seed packet (you do not have to enter the contest, just fill out the form on the right)

Tylenol Rapid Release Gel Caps

Wine Glass Name Tags

Jergens Lotion (I think I posted this on a previous manic monday but it's from the actual company, not walmart this time, so maybe we'll get both)

Nursery Water Bag Tag (they only give out 100 a day so if they are all gone then check back the next day)

Sensodyne

Pantene Color Expressions Shampoo



:::::My Favorite Freebies last week::::


Free Gift for signing up (Ok everyone this is a totally awesome freebie! If you only have time to sign up for ONE freebie do this one! It took forever for mine to come and I really thought it would be something stupid but UPS finally brought it. I got a really pretty heart shaped mirror that comes in a velvet drawstring bag, it has the Judith Jack logo lazer printed on the back and it fits perfect in your purse! If you look closely at my picture up top you can see it...oh and for anyone that doesn't know what Judith Jack jewelry is it's really expensive jewelry that they sell at Nordstrom's and I think you can see some of it on their site)

This freebie is even better...
Wedding Channel.com and Macy's teamed up and are offering a bunch of freebies for creating a wedding registry on their site. Go here to see the details. (If you don't have adobe reader you will have to download it to do all of this)
Once you get to the site just download each form and follow each company's directions. You don't have to purchase anything. All you have to do is register for the amount of items that each company requires you to. There are some things that require a purchase but it clearly states which is which. I am married but I could be renewing my wedding vowels so they don't have to know anything. Also, when I registered they had all of these options for what the occasion was such as anniv. or wedding or engagement so I'm pretty sure it's not required to be set in stone.
I think one girl's blog that I read said that the Macy's near her called just to tell her that they were there if she needed anything but it was just a 2 minute conversation. They havn't called me yet and I just received my first free thing the other day...a crystal picture frame from Mikasa(it's in the picture up top).
Each form that you download is going to a different location and you have to send a copy of your registry with each one. However, with each brand I highlighted which one it was referring to so they could find it and I only sent the portion of the registry that it required instead of printing off a whole bunch of paper. You might have to print it 2 or 3 times just to get each brand on there but it's better than printing it off 6 or 7 times.

Oh and make sure you read the fine print on the Kitchenaid form before you register..they are a bit more picky about which products to register for.

One last thing...if you feel guilty about this just remember these places pay like 50 cents for a cake server and then turn around and sell it for $100, so seriously, don't feel bad.

No comments: