Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm Big on the Pig

Today, Jake and I, went to the 24th Annual Lexington BBQ Festival. I think they had about 4 music stages set up, lots of crafts, and TONS of BBQ(obviously). It was packed with people because it was only for one day and you pretty much had to just bump your way through the crowd. However, we still had a fun day. Jake bought me a backpack/pocketbook and we got a funnel cake and 2 drinks in souvenir cups.












































I thought that this was so cool. It is actually a sand sculpture of pigs that a man was making. I think he does it every year because I seem to remember it from the other times that I have been to the festival.















Trisha Yearwood was also at the festival which was a pretty big highlight for me. We only listened to 2 songs because we were squished up around everyone due to the large crowd. I thought it was pretty cool that she came out in such casual clothing.





































No comments: