Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm a Postie!

I am totally addicted to my computer. The minute little Jay goes to sleep I run to my little corner of paradise so that I can get as much done as possible before he wakes up(which is usually in 10 min.) Even before I had Jayden I was trying to find a way to make money on the computer so that I could be at home with him more, or just to get a little bit of extra cash. I figured that since I'm on my computer so much, it would only be wise to make a profit. As I was browsing the internet the other day I came across this website called payperpost. Another blog that I read had a link to it, and after visiting it, I decided it looked pretty legit. I submitted an application and I waited, and waited, not so patiently because I actually contacted them to find out when my application would be approved. I was just so excited to try this site out! Yesterday, my application was approved. How it works: different companies put offers on the site for bloggers to write about their programs or products. You write about it on your blog, take the offer, and submit the url of the post on their site. The company that submitted the offer will then decide to either choose your blog or not. If they do, then you get paid. The better your reputation is on payperpost, the higher paying offers you will be able to take. Also, you can put a button on your site and if a company comes across your blog and wants you to write about their product or company then they can click on the link and make an offer. If you are as addicted to your blog as I am, then you should try this too.










No comments: