Friday, September 12, 2008

Walgreens Rebates for September

As obsessed as I am with the rebates at Walgreens, apparently I've still been living under a rock. I had no idea that you could submit your rebate claim on their website and save postage costs. They have a lot of great(and free) deals this month:

*Buy Revlon Nail Color at $4.79
Free After Rebate

*Buy 1 L'oreal RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate at $16.49
Free After Rebate

*Acid Controller Complete $7.99
Free After Rebate

*Nivea for Men Body Wash $4.99 (use $1 off coupon)
Free After Rebate

*Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste $3.79
Free After Rebate

*Lypsyl Lip Moisturizer $1.99( I love this stuff, it works great)
Free


There are several more free rebate items but I think you get the hint that you better get on down to Walgreens :)



No comments: