Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby T's

I have been searching for a "big brother" t-shirt for Jayden, but I never found one that I liked. I decided to try iron-on transfers instead. On some of my consignment hunting adventures I found several blank t-shirts for a good price, so even if I messed up or made mistakes I would not be out of too much money. I tried it with felt first, which is the first two pictures at the bottom. I also purchased some computer iron-on transfer paper from Hobby Lobby for a good price(with the weekly coupon) and it came with a program to design your own shirts. I used that for the "brother" shirt at the bottom. I think this would be a great way to save money on Christmas gifts, because you can personalize almost anything with iron-on transfers. The felt gives a good effect, but it was more difficult to use.
















No comments: