Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Partnership-Plus

Now that I work from home, I'm always looking for ways to earn a little extra income from my computer. Many people who have asked me what I do to earn money have found out about the surveys that I take, and other work-at-home methods. One website that I always forget to tell people about is Partnership-Plus. It is technically a site where you take a survey, but the general concept is about clothes, so usually it slips my mind. However, earning points is very easy. You simple record your clothing purchases for the month, and then take a quick survey about the stores that you shopped. They will also reward you with bonus points if you report your purchases before a particular date.

From my experience, I have earned 200 points each time. I now have over 1000 points, and you need 3000 points to cash out at $50. Much of those points had nothing to do with clothing. If I did not purchase clothing for a particular month, I could still take a short shopper survey and earn points. They do ask for receipt information, but sometimes I do not have the receipts and they will let me continue with the survey. It also has to be clothes that you purchase for yourself, so you cannot record any bought for your hubby or kids. Either way, it is a great method of earning back on your clothing.

Does anyone know of other sites to earn money for your clothing?


No comments: