Saturday, September 20, 2008

Goodwill Auction

I just wanted to add a quick note that Charlene from Goodwill Industries International left a nice comment about my Bargain Hunting post. You can also read her comment as well, there is a link a the bottom of the Goodwill post. She told me a little bit more about Goodwill Too that I mentioned in the previous posting. Goodwill Too is a website where you can purchase items in a shopping cart format. It is actually hosted by the Goodwill Industries Suncoast, which is in Florida. Charlene also let me know that Goodwill has an auction site! Now that I am looking at my receipt from the other day, the website is listed on the receipt. I checked out the site and it looks like it will be just as addictive as ebay :) It is almost 1'oclock in the morning here so I had better hold off on this new site for today. If Charlene is reading this, thanks for letting me know about the Goodwill website!



No comments: