Thursday, May 22, 2008

Survey Companies

Here is a list of some of the companies that I take survey's for. I have signed up for so many that I did not have time to go through and find all of them. I will try to go back later and update. Be patient if the surveys do not come right away. It takes time, and you might not always qualify for a survey that you take.


Epoll

Clear Voice

Global Test Market

Lightspeed

Survey Spot

Brand Institute -I have received a couple surveys from them, but I have not yet qualified.

Zoom Panel

imyst -I was paid by them a while back. I took a survey. They are mostly a secret shopping company, but you might occassionally get a survey.

Partnership-Plus -This is a unique survey opportunity. You take a survey each month about the clothes that you purchased the previous month. You then earn points that you can cash in for cash or prizes. It has to be clothes that you purchased for yourself and you will need your store receipt.

No comments: