Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Newest Survey Payout

I love getting things in the mail, even junkmail. I'll tell you why: I have to walk down our flight of stairs, across the parking lot all while carrying Jayden to get to the mailbox. I make it a daily routine to go to the mailbox with Jayden and then take him to our neighborhood park. He is getting extremely heavy so by the time I get to the mailbox, I expect to see something in there or it is disappointing! Anyways, I enjoy getting checks in the mail even more. I thought I would share this site with you guys since I now have proof that they do pay. American Consumer Opinion is a company that I signed up with a while back. They email you "pre-qualification" surveys to see if you qualify for upcoming surveys. Once you qualify for a survey, they then email you the information. It took a while for me to get a real survey to take from them, which I learned after reading info from other work-at-home moms that they had the same issue. Apparently, the survey companies want to make sure that you are not "spam". No, not the food, even though that is some good stuff. I mean spam as in robotic computers.

So, I completed a survey last month and I just got a $4 check from them yesterday. I would have received more if I had checked my other email account more often, but I usually have less time for surveys with little butt running around here. I have had a lot of people asking me which survey places I work for and I am going to try to compile a list to put on here soon when I get time. As I mentioned earlier, CashCrate is a great site also. I get all of my work at home leads off of WAHM. It is a site ran by a work-at-home mom and on the message board you can talk to other moms who work from home. Online surveys do take time, so do not go into thinking that it will be an easy and quick job. But, if you enjoy giving your opinion as much as I do, then you will enjoy it. I learned that if you make a separate email account for your survey sites and other work at home opportunities then the emails will be less likely to end up in the bulk folder. However, even after I opened a new email account, some of the emails did go to the bulk folder. Just add them to your address book and all will be fine!

No comments: