Sunday, May 18, 2008

Freebies of the Day

When I have free time, I read several blogs. I guess you could call that 'blogstalking'? Either way, these amazing women make all of these crafty items. I have so many ideas, but I never have the time. I barely have time to brush my hair in the morning, let alone make awesome crafts for my home. The only way that I can contribute to society is to provide you with links to the awesome freebies that I sign up for. Enjoy :)


Child Safety Kit

Kidney Awareness Bracelet

Cervical Cancer Awareness Bracelet

Voucher for a FREE Bottle of Country Bob's BBQ Sauce -All areas of US except for Alaska, California, Hawaii, North Dakota, Oregon, and Vermont.

Forklift Safety Poster - I think I'm going to hang this near the trashcan, so that my husband will remember to take out the trash....

NC Sweet Potatoes Recipe Brochure

Easy Entertaining Recipe Booklet from Lindsay Olives

No comments: