Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Paid Survey

I just received a payment from another survey company, this time through paypal. I completely forgot about Esearch until they sent me $5 via paypal. I wish all of the survey companies would start offerring paypal as a method of payment instead of a check. It is much easier. Esearch sends surveys to your email account, and they only pay through paypal. If your email address that you sign up with is different from your paypal email address then you can confirm the new one. I also have a paypal debit card, which is much easier. You can link your paypal account to your bank account, so if you go over the limit in your paypal, it will be taken out of your bank account. Obviously, you cannot make a living off of surveys, but the extra cash helps. By taking a few minutes out of your day to give your opinions and get paid, how much easier could it get?

No comments: