Saturday, September 15, 2007

Teething Blues

We have a tooth! Baby Jay is teething for the first time. We've noticed he's been drooling a lot, crying for no apparent reason and has been wanting to eat my fingers every chance he gets. Every time we've done a tooth check we have not seen one so we just figured he was having a fussy day. Well now you can finally feel a tooth. You can't see it yet but it's surely there. This would explain why Jayden felt a little warm today and had me up at 2 in the morning. Luckily we bought a teething ring on our previous trip to Wal-Mart. He's only 2 months old so I think this may be a bit early. However, I did read somewhere that if a baby teethes early then the baby will crawl early as well. I always knew he was advanced for his age *grins*.

No comments: