Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Scrapbook Starters

I always said that I would never get into scrapbooking because I thought it was too costly. But I guess having a baby changes your mind. I went to Wal-Mart a while back looking for a baby book for Baby Jay's pics but I really didn't like anything I saw. I was about to leave when I spotted the cutest scrapbook for a baby boy. I bought it thinking I could just put a bunch of different pics on a page. Well, Hobby Lobby had a sale on scrapbook stuff so I decided to get just a few things to get started and now I'm hooked. These are my very first pages:





They are not great but I think I did pretty good for my first ones. Hobby Lobby has some great page ideas on their website. Also, I don't know if anyone has a Mighty Dollar near them but they had some great scrapbook stuff for only a dollar that Hobby Lobby was selling for a much bigger price.

No comments: