Friday, July 9, 2010

My Long Hiatus

I have a confession. I am a facebook addict. This explains why I have disappeared for months. It's so much easier to just post pictures and update my status on facebook. However, I have missed my blog. Now that my kids are getting older and are actually old enough to drive me to insanity, it's time to share it with the world. The plus side is that I'll have evidence to show their future children. Pay back is sweet. For example, my youngest son, Silas, has decided that it is more appropriate to get in the bathtub with clothes on, even after I have given him a bath. Which means he goes through pajamas like candy. We are taking the boys to the transportation museum today to ride the train. Sort of a late birthday celebration for Jayden who just turned 3 last week. Hopefully I will come back with some of my sanity.





No comments: