Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ice Cream Hangover

Do ice cream hangovers exist? If so, I have had one all day. Thanks to my late night ice cream binge. I was tired all day. But I think most of it was because it was such a drab day with no sun. We are going to the pool tomorrow with Dana and her kids. I'm hoping the sun makes an appearance. But I'm just glad to get out of the house. Jake works all week, except for Sunday, so it's going to be a long week.


I got my domain name set up today for my La Bella Basket website. It's www.hotmommybaskets.com I had buyers remorse after I made the domain but I'm sticking with it. If anything, it will get a ton of attention. If you are interested in becoming a consultant too, La Bella has extended their 7 day trial sign up until the end of July.


In case you are wondering, this is what we do in our house for entertainment:













1 comment:

http://www.lizrob.com said...

They exisit!!! Totally. Have one today... lots of water and tea! Haha.