Monday, July 12, 2010

La Bella Baskets Review

I'm not a big fan of just throwing a gift in a gift bag for someone on a special occasion. I'm well known in my family for making gift baskets. I love searching for all of the items to put in the basket at the store and personalizing it for that person. I think part of it is that I'm a little TOO detailed. But either way, they are always a hit. So, when I found this new business opportunity to sell gift baskets, I was pretty excited. I've read other work-at-home mom's success stories about La Bella Baskets, and I thought I would give it a try. Especially considering I have a free 7 day trial and it's only $19.95 a month afterwards. If I can get two referrals a month, then the membership fee will be taken care of. From what I've seen so far, the company offers a ton of support. It's not like other companies where you cannot talk to someone 24/7.

I was also really impressed with the gift baskets. Especially the military items. They have a cute military bear that reminds me of my brother and would be a great gift for our grandmother or our Mom. I'm also well known for being a complete cheap skate. I only buy something if it is seriously discounted or at a extremely low price. I was pleased to see that La Bella also had sale items and gift for under $30. So, do me a favor and go check it out here. I'll have my own website up and running tomorrow so I'll post that later.




No comments: