Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekly Walgreens Deals

I am always late about posting my Walgreens deals. I also forgot to print out the $5 off $20 coupon that I posted on here. Hopefully they will do the coupon on a regular basis. Either way, I did manage to get some pretty good deals.

*Aquafresh Toothpaste 2/$5 with store coupon. Use $1 off manufacture coupon(only works with 5.6 oz)= 2/$4

*Dawn Dish Detergent 10.3 oz Buy 1 Get 1 Free with store coupon. Use .50 cent coupon from Sunday's paper= $1.49

*Soft Soap Elements Hand Soap 7.5 oz on sale for .99 cents with store coupon. Use .35 cent coupon from Sunday's paper= .64 cents (usually retails for $2.79)

*Gillette Fusion Razor priced at $8.99 use $4 off coupon from Sunday's paper. Pay $4.99 out of pocket, receive $4 register reward for next purchase. Like paying .99 cents total. (I was able to get the Gillette Fusion gift pack that has shower gel and shave gel included because it was priced at $8.99. The cashier was not sure if it would work with the register reward but it ended up going through. The barcode is 47400-05998 and it is in a clear box. )

Walgreen's has tons more of great deals but my bank account would not allow it this week :)



No comments: