Saturday, October 4, 2008

Always Infinity Sample and Coupon




Walgreens had this product on sale this week but I was not successful in finding a coupon. After digging around on their site, I found their Sweepstakes and Promotions page. They have listed a free sample for the Always Infinity product and once you go to the link you will also see that there is a coupon involved as well.

I checked out the upcoming advertisement ads that i heart wags and i heart cvs posts, and the Always Infinity pads are going to be on sale again. I think CVS even has a way for you to get them free in next week's sale paper. However, I'm not sure if the coupon Walgreens will send with the sample is strictly for Walgreens or a manufacture coupon. If anyone has been able to find a manufacture coupon please let me know!



No comments: