Monday, March 17, 2008

Finding Treasures

When I was younger, I loved going in the local antique mall in our town. It was huge then and it still is today. I could easily spend an entire day in there, which many times I did. Since Jake was off yesterday, we decided to go "window shopping" and just to get out of the house. We went to the antique mall, which was also Jayden's first trip there. Obviously, I cannot window shop because I jumped for joy when I saw this necklace. There has always been one booth set up at the antique store that I have always loved. The person that owns the items always has amazing things for really cheap prices. I only paid $1 for the necklace. I had never seen anything quite like it before. On the clasp, there is a hand painted flower that matches the other flowers on the beads. Has anyone ever seen a necklace like this? I'm trying to find out who makes it so that I can find out its value. There is no namebrand on it but since the hardware is so unique I thought that it might be of some value.

No comments: