Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Make Money While You Search

Just thought I'd fill everyone in about this new search engine that I found out about through wahm.com It is called scour.com and each time you use the search engine, you earn points that can be cashed out for visa gift cards. I just signed up and I already have 350 points just for downloading the tool bar and inviting a few friends. You earn about 4 points for each search, and while this is not a lot, it is free money that will add up over time. If you use the search bar as much as I do each day, then you can earn a great deal of money.

From what I understand, the earning system goes something like this:
25,000 pts= $100
12,500 pts= $50
6,500 pts= $25

Please do me a favor and tell them I referred you. It would help me out :)

No comments: