Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free Food!

With a new baby and a toddler, I've found myself buying dinner out much more frequently. Also, Jayden is eating off of the kid's menu now and the bill can get expensive. Which is why I was delighted to find out that many restaurants give special promotions when you sign up for their newsletter. I was already a subscriber to Lone Star Steakhouse but these are some other restaurants who are offering free incentives(yes I said FREE!) when you subscribe to their website:

Wendy's is offering a free $1 item(you receive a $1 coupon in your email)

Become a member of Club Fondue and you will receive chocolate fondue for you and a guest at the Melting Pot

Sign up with Dairy Queen and get a coupon for two "blizzard treats"

Join Chili's Email Club and they will send you a coupon for free Chips and Queso when you buy an entree' (I signed up for this yesterday and I got the coupon in my email inbox instantly)


Thanks to Common Sense With Money for posting these great deals!

No comments: