Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Finis

I finally finished the 6th book, and I got the 7th book from my brother. I'm determined to get this HP stuff over with so that I can move on to something else. However, I will miss Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The only thing I hate about reading the books and then having to wait so long for the movie is that I forget all of the details before the movie comes out. But I guess that does allow me to be a bit more suprised when I watch the movie.

On another note, we decided to try Jayden on Similac Isomil instead of the Advance to see if that would help his fussiness and gas. I can see a bit of an improvement. He's not spitting up as bad. On Friday he will officially be one month old. It seems like just yesterday he was in my belly and I was walking miles around my mom's house just to get him here sooner.

No comments: