Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Whole New Look

Well as you can see I changed the look of the blog. The name "Little House on the Prairie" was just not describing my life right now and "Memoirs of a Manic Mom" sounded so much better. Also, the polkadot background was making me a little bit too hyper.

Jayden is officially 3 weeks old today and he's getting so much bigger! He's already grown out of one of his sleepers and he's working on another one. We took him to the zoo yesterday. The minute we get there he decides he's hungry and to make matters worse he was sleepy(in Jayden terms that means "fussy"). So, we had to spend about 30 minutes sitting on the tailgate of our SUV feeding him and getting him comfortable before we went in because it was too sunny out to carry him into the zoo in our arms. He has to be completely calm and almost asleep before he will ride happily in his car seat or else he will scream his little head off. Jayden decides to be funny and spit up most of what he ate all over me and his father. During this whole cherade the loyal geese that flock the parking lot are getting just a little bit too close for comfort to our vehicle. Anyone that knows us would have probably loved to have had a picture of this glorious moment to laugh about later on.

4 comments:

clarke said...

Hey Crystal! I love your blog! I especially love the description! I love that you're sharing all this stuff with everyone so we can all know what's new with you guys and Jayden! Anyways, I hope all is well, and I'll be giving you a call tomorrow. Take care and I love you!!! (I just reread this, and I guess I just love everything! lol)

clarke said...

Hey! I love your new blog! I especially love it's description! I love being able to read this and know what's going on with you guys and Jayden! Anyways, I hope all is well and I'll be giving you a call tomorrow! I love you!!! (I just reread this. Turns out, I must really love everything about this blog! lol)

clarke said...

Shit, I just tried to send the same blog twice because I'm an idiot and didn't read that it needs approval first, so just pick the one you like the best. Talk to you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Like your blog name. Good luck with your little one.