Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bedrest Week 3

Just updating everyone real quick. The ultrasound turned out great. I'm still on schedule with my due date, but she is still not going to let me go until the due date. I am going to post the ultrasound pictures when I get a chance. I am also still on bedrest, but I am not losing any more weight as of my last appointment. I think it is the first time in my life when I have actually been happy to gain weight. I also still have to go to the doc twice per week for a blood pressure check and a non-stress test on the baby. The test basically monitors how much the baby is moving and how his heart rate is when he moves. So far, he has passed the test with flying colors.

We had to put off moving into our home after I was placed on bedrest, but we have decided to go ahead and get it done this week. Luckily, Jayden is getting used to his room the past few times that we have been out there because we decorated his room in tractors and other transportation vehicles. Hopefully the transition will not be too overwhelming for little Jay.







No comments: